Monday, September 8, 2008

Week #1 Life-Long Learning & Web 2.0

Although I am familiar with Web 2.0, I loved watching the tutorial on lifelong learning & 23 things to remember. This was really helpful for me, not only in this project, but also in my job. I work in the Training Department for Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, so we are always discussing different learning methods & ways adult learners retain information & skills.

I would like to share this tutorial with my boss, just as something extra our department might be interested in exploring. I also learned about the importance of blogs & how they can be a valid & useful method of communicating information.

I am excited to see how my work evolves over the next few weeks and all the different things I can learn. I'm glad we get to use this Blogger site. It was very easy for me to set up & learn how to use.

I'm excited to work toward the prize at the end of the 4 months. I'm torn between an MP3 player or the $40 best buy card, but I think I'm going to have to choose the MP3 player. I can't wait!!

No comments: